Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Sweetiepie

My sweetiepie has been trying to imitate what I say for the past few days. Today when I said 'diaper', my sweetiepie said "per, per". She can also call me "meh meh" when she wants me to carry her. Last night when she saw her 2 cheh chehs' pic on the PC, she giggled and said "cheh cheh" while pointing to the pic. My sweetiepie is getting cuter and also cheekier by the day.



I just love her baby curls at the back of her head. My mil said her hair is getting long and asked me to trim the back of her hair but I ain't going to do it just yet coz those curls are just too pretty to be trimmed away.

6 comments:

Lemonjude said...

those curly hair are so nice on her...

Anonymous said...

oh yes sweetiepie is very cute indeed. i also love her curly hair and please don't trim them.

Merryn said...

ei.. baby C is so cute.. even my hubs said so.. (he happens to walk pass the PC while i was browsing ur page!):)

coffeesncookies said...

I'll be very sum toong to cut the curls too. She's so innocent and sweet. Hugs to her.

Adrine said...

She's a real sweetie pie indeed!

chanelwong said...

Sooooo cuteee...I also like the curl behind...