Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Super Vain Pot

My #2 has a fetish with hair clips and hair accessories. Just like her mummy who is very fastidious with her hair, Sherilyn has to have her hair tied up and clipped up everyday, the whole day, from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to bed at night. Sometimes she even sleeps with her hair tied up and clipped up. Lately, she is spending much of her time in my bedroom, rummaging through my drawers and hogging my hair clips... to the point of not wanting to return the hair clips to me!



My vain pot hogging on to my hair clip on her hair!

1 comment:

coffeesncookies said...

talk about hogging... Amber always grabs and clips and bands without ever returning them and claim it's hers ! Think of the bright side, it's a joy to have a daughter isn't it ? Soon, they'll want our make up too.