Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Girls Are Really Lucky

Alycia and Sherilyn are really lucky girls, a hundred times luckier than me when I was young. Not only are they loved dearly by daddy and mummy, they have doting grandparents and aunts who constantly shower them with gifts. See these hair accessories? My sil bought them for Sherilyn in Hong Kong Disneyland recently as my princess wannabe is obsessed with hair accessories. These hair accessories from Hong Kong Disneyland ain’t cheap but this did not stop my generous sil from splurging on them for my princess wannabe. I wished I had such a generous koo mar too who would buy me almost everything that I desire, including a commercial real estate!

Cute stuff from Disneyland...

These hair elastics have a different Princess picture printed on each of them.


I like this best. They are really pretty eh?

5 comments:

Lil' Monsters, Inc. said...

Girls clothing & accessories r really SO cute! Sigh!

LittleLamb said...

As a 30-sth mother now, i also go obsess with disney clips n hair accessories.

MamaJo said...

Wei..it is really cute and nice ler....luckily I don't have girl girl...otherwise, I will get jealous also lor

Merryn said...

ahhh.. dat's da joy of having girls. with ethan i find it so bored when it comes to accesories him. so far the oni thing he has is a watch! LOL! but ur SIL is really generous leh..

2xMum said...

I used to have lots of hair accessories when I was at their age. So, obsessed with the accessories...