Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Need A Laptop

When Baby C goes for a surgery next month, I will stay with her in the hospital. If all goes well without any complication, she can be discharged after 3 nights stay and that’s what I am praying for. I hate hospital stays. It’s darn boring, depressing and it makes me miss home and my 2 older girls terribly. When Baby C was hospitalized during her first UTI attack and was warded for 3 nights, I stayed at the hospital with her. My days spent at the hospital bored me to the core. If only I had a notebook computer, I would surely bring it along with me to the hospital to help me kill my blues. I am still contemplating buying a notebook computer but with opps from advertisers being slashed down drastically now, my earnings have also dipped badly. I guess my purchase of a laptop would have to be put on hold again.

No comments: