Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby C Keeps Talking

Baby C loves books. Ever since I dug out one of Alycia's first books (which is a hard cover tiny book on fruits and vegetables) last week and gave it to her, she has been flipping and 'reading' the book with much interest. Today Baby C tried to say the word strawberry when I read to her. She kept saying "ta bear yee" and the next moment she said "bear yee". She also said "pear" and "papa" (papaya). She could also point to her biscuits and say "ket". I hope my sweetiepie will start to talk in no time and can join her 2 doting cheh chehs in their conversation!

Baby C trying to talk on the phone.


My sweetiepie's favorite item- the phone.

1 comment:

Merryn said...

wah.. surely no probe ler.. she be yakking in no time.. she has such a light tongue, soon, she'll be blurting out non-stop! so cute this baby c..:)