Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 13, 2009

Alycia's Turn To Be Down With A Cold

First it was Sherilyn who caught the cold bug from pre-school, then I caught it, my mil who returned from HK also got bitten in HK, next my sil and her son, then Alycia and now it's my turn AGAIN. I'm so sick of falling sick again and having my girls taking turns falling sick. Alycia skipped school today and she will also skip her ballet class later. Her nose is dribbling non-stop with watery goo goo and she's also coughing. This afternoon after her milk, she ran round the house chasing and playing with Sherilyn. Minutes later, she puked big time on my mil's mattress and on her bolster and everywhere in the bedroom floorx. Eewwww.... it was really messy and stinky. Now the 2 girls can't sleep with their mah mah in her room tonight. Later I must try to trick Alycia into drinking the fresh olives soup double boiled with lean pork that my mil has made. This heong har cough remedy is really effective. Read more about it in my health blog.

1 comment:

Merryn said...

poor girls!!! why puke? hope all of you will get better... how's ur nose? still numb from the spray? :)