Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Trimming Bangs

Alycia's bangs had been touching her eyes for the past 2 weeks but I just couldn't find the time to trim them. When I had some time, I had forgotten all about it. When Alycia kept telling me that her eyes were itchy 2 days ago, I finally decided to trim them. When I got ready my scissors and comb, this fussy pot quickly took out her mah mah's face shield and placed it on her face, so that the hair would not touch her eyes and face.




That's how I trim her fringes... on the bathroom floor with a dustbin beneath to catch the hair...





Alycia posing with her new look....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, what a neat & brilliant idea! Alycia is really such a pretty little girl. I just luv her sweet smile in the 1st pic.

Anonymous said...

wow, that face shield is really good. what is that for actually? to protect the face when frying? hahahahaha. i ought to get one cos i hate it when hot oil splatter on my face :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... thanks for the compliment :)

Barb... that face shield is to protect the face from hair sprays I guess. I always see it being used at hair salons. But I guess you can use it to shield your face from hot oil too :D

Irene said...

shield from hot oil? siao ah? hahahhahaha... for hair salon la.

she is so pretty :)

Mamapumpkin said...

Wow! I want one of those face shields!!! I've never seen them before!!! usually with tee, I will clip a clear piece of flat plastic sheet over her face, LOL!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Patsy...you can get those shields from places like Sinma or any hair accessories shop.

Anonymous said...

wow reli a good idea using the face shield, hmm nvr seen one of those tho :P n hey mummy did a good job there, nice n straight