Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rediscovering Her Freedom

Yesterday was the first day baby's right hand was freed from bandage and the needle. When the bandage was removed from her right hand on Wednesday, she kept looking at her hand.... and I guess she felt really relief that there's no more pain on the hand. Poor baby, there's now another hole on her hand and a slight bruise caused by the friction of the board on her delicate skin. I'd feel uncomfortable too with a needle poked in my hand and having to straighten my fingers and have the hand bandaged for 5 days. I really hope this will be her last... I know, it's hard, at least give her hand some time to heal first... and get over the phobia and trauma before being poked again.



Baby grabbed my camera pouch and having a whale of her time zipping up and down the pouch.





5 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

I wish Baby C will have a peaceful Gong Xi Fa Cai! Her hair has grown, a bit curly at the edges, very very cute.... Gong Xi Fai Cai to you and your family !

Anonymous said...

She looks so adorable in her outfit & her fringe clipped!

Wishing u & fly a Blessed CNY! Really pray that there will soon be light at the end of the tunnel

Anonymous said...

Baby C look super cute with her hairclip and is her hair got natural curls look very nice on her.

Mel

Anonymous said...

oh i love Baby C's hair and also her cute little outfit. It's so good to see her hands without the board.

Fussy mum said...

Baby C is soooo adorable and she looks really curious checking out the pouch. She has lovely hair too! :)

Happy CNY to you and family. May Baby C be blessed with good health throughout the year!