Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting Some Peace Of Mind Whilst I Eat

I normally feed Baby C her porridge first before I have my dinner. After feeding her, I will then have my own dinner. Sometimes I will place Baby C in the playpen whilst I have my dinner but she just hates to be placed in the playpen. She thinks it's a cage and mummy's way of dumping her there unattended to for a period of time. Sometimes she even whines when I pass by the playpen for she thinks that I will put her in the cage. See how smart babies are these days. She hates being confined, especially in a small compartment and she has gotten sick of most of the toys in her playpen. So to get some peace of mind whilst I have a quick dinner, I put her on her highchair and give her a teething rusk. That can keep her still and happy for at least 20 minutes, after which she will start to fuss again.





Nah, for you cheh cheh...



The other day, Baby C did something really cute. As she chewed on her teething rusk, she kept 'calling' Alycia cheh cheh by making "aaah... aaaah...." sounds and reaching out to her cheh cheh with the rusk. I guess she wanted to share her rusk with cheh cheh. Alycia who adores her baby sister to bits was head over heels when she saw her baby sister calling out to her... and she ran to baby and kissed her.... and baby 'shared' the rusk with her.




5 comments:

Merryn said...

awww.... soooo soooo sweet..... wat a darling.. or shud i say... wat a two darlings.. hahahaha.. :)

MamaJo said...

So loving!! Whenever Isaac offer biscuit to Jona, he will always say "Yikesss, saliva"...ha,ha...and reject the offer

Anonymous said...

aaaaaahhh...that is so sweet of baby C.

Anonymous said...

Melting moments seeing them sharing..

Mamapumpkin said...

Awwww.......your girls are beautiful. I love seeing pictures of them :-)