Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby C Loves Shaking Her Head

...and it's so cute. Whenever we sing to her, say "no" to her, when she's happy, she will shake her head. She even shakes her head when she doesn't want to eat her meds or health supplements. She's such a cute baby.

The other day, Baby C was licking the railing of her cot away. When I shoke my head and told her "no, no, no, don't lick the cot baby", she also immitated me and shoke her head. Alycia and Sher also shoke their heads and Baby C shoke her head even more.... and all 3 of them giggled away.





My 3 angels shaking their heads away....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...she sure is one cutie pie :D

dumb-baker said...

Hi shireen,

Did you happen to record a video of three of them giggling? Would luv to see them laughing happily...those smiles....they just made my day:) Very cute kids you have:)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Dumb baker... I wanted to record the head shaking and giggling thing but my camera's battery went flat. I will def record it next time.