Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby C Doodling

My childhood friend of 30 years told me today that she looks forward to seeing Baby C's pix everyday. She asked me why there ain't any of Baby C's pix yesterday. Well, I have been really busy Steph. I can only steal half an hour to an hour at night when my 3 monkeys are fast asleep to blog.... with my eyes half closed and my head almost hitting the keyboard. Well, no pun intended and I ain't joking. That was what happened last night. I pulled myself up from bed at 11:45pm to sit on the PC but my eyes just weren't cooperating and my head almost touched the keyboard LOL!

Well, here's a pic of Baby C doodling on her cheh cheh's FP Magna Doodle:



I hope we can meet up when you're back in KL from Ipoh during CNY, Steph!

2 comments:

Charlene n Kevin said...

I love to look at photos of Baby C too! She is so cute and her hair is so thick! Both her cheh chehs are really cute too :D

Say, would you like to exchange links?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Charlene... no prob, I've added your blog to my blogroll :)