Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Egg Custard

Today I had lunch at a coffee shop at our neighborhood. This coffee shop sells very good roast chicken, roast duck, roast char siew and siew yoke, roast Chinese sausages, tai chow dishes, homemade woo kok (yam puff with char siew), white coffee and egg custard. The owners are from my hometown Ipoh and their family also run a coffee shop in Ipoh selling similar stuff. All their food are really tasty. We go to this coffee shop a few times a week for lunch or dinner.



One bite of this super smooth egg custard could send me half way through to heaven! It ain't too sweet and the caramel tastes soooo good. If I wasn't too concerned about my darn jelly belly, I tell you I can wolf down at least 2 plates of egg custard!

4 comments:

Irene said...

eeeeeeeeeekkk... where is this le! heaven siot!

MamaJo said...

If I go Kopitiam for breakfast, I just love the half boiled egg and bread toasted...

Anonymous said...

where d coffee shop and what name... sound delicious from what u hv mentioned. Salive was drooling now.. He!he!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Anoymous... the coffee shop is Seng Kee Kitchen at Tmn Desa.