Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 8, 2008

Can't Wait For The School Holidays To End

... coz my 2 older gals are bored to death at home.... and they are driving me nuts everyday. I find that they are more well behaved when they have to attend school. Not only is Sherilyn throwing temper tantrums everyday, Alycia too. Whilst I have to deal with 2 toddlers throwing tantrums everyday, I have to attend to a high-need, high-maintenance 8-month old baby who is super clingy to me. I have been telling my mum everyday that I am going to turn cuckoo soon and have to be admitted to Tg. Rambutan LOL! Can't wait to go back to Ipoh or for my mum to come to my rescue. I want to stop yelling the whole day coz it's really bad for me and for the kids. I am really drowning here! Just tell me how you mothers with 3 kids and no maid handle so well.

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

During weekend, when I'm full time mommy to 2 active boys...what I did is, bring them to playground. Let them sweat & play as they like, cycling bicycles, etc...once they back home after 1 hour plus, they are a bit tired, and no longer so active(almost use up their battery)....he,he...