Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stuck In A Traffic Jam But Enjoying Commercials

I dread driving to the Bukit Bintang area as the perpetual traffic jam there is just horrendous. At times, I could be stuck for an hour or two just at the Bukit Bintang area where there would be a bumper to bumper crawl, especially after a heavy downpour. Ever since the huge digital signage has been erected at the junction of Bukit Bintang, being trapped in a traffic jam has been rather entertaining. My kids and I actually enjoy watching the commercials on the gigantic digital signage and instead of cursing about the traffic jam, I can see most drivers looking up at the huge screen, enjoying the commercials.

No comments: