Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Insurance Plan For Your Baby

Hubby and I are considered lucky that the insurers accepted our application for medical insurance for Baby C several months ago, though she was hospitalized once for urinary tract infection when she was two months old. When she fell and knocked her head on the floor recently, I called up my insurance agent to enquire if CT scan is claimable from the insurance and to my delight, I was told that it is claimable. Thank God Baby C was ok after the fall and did not require a CT scan after all, though she did vomit once. If you have a baby, it’s really a good idea to purchase a medical and education insurance plan for him/her. If you haven’t gotten one yet, you may want to get some insurance quotes as soon as possible. You will surely not regret it.

No comments: