Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Miss Watching TV

My aunties are crazy chasing after the latest Hong Kong drama series Moonlight Resonance on Astro. Many bloggers are crazy over this drama too. I know I would too had I got the time to watch TV. I hardly have the time to watch TV now. I can't even remember when the last time was that I watched TV, for more than an hour. I can’t wait for my kids to grow up so that I can have back some me time to watch TV. I can be really addicted to watching the TV you know, just like how some people can be addicted to the latest playstation 3. Before my 3 brats came along, I can just lie down on the couch from dawn till dusk watching TV on weekends. Oh how I miss those care-free days!

No comments: