Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 17, 2008

I Didn't Spoil It, It's Lousy!

Sherilyn again, my brat with lots of cunning ideas and words to outwit you. She had inserted a toy cheese into the Doodle some time back, resulting in the slide-eraser getting stuck in the middle. The other day, she didn't want to nap (yes again, she avoided taking her afternoon nap) and she took the Doodle out to write and draw. When she wanted to erase her doodling, the eraser got jammed up half way through.

Sher : mummy look, it's spoilt....

Me : yeah, who spoilt it?

Sher : Don't know.....

Me : Who else, YOU!

Sher : No I didn't spoil it. Daddy bought a lousy toy, this is a lousy toy!




See this brat? She messed up the house by tearing up the styrofoam handbag that her teacher made for her and strew the pieces of styrofoam everywhere, threw her magnetic alphabet everywhere, threw my breastfeeding pillow on the floor and keeps telling me she's not sleepy. Sher is another Energizer bunny who doesn't seem to get sleepy.

4 comments:

Fussy mum said...

Oh, my girl has stopped taking afternoon nap 2 yrs ago. She has plenty of energy and doesn't get sleepy during the day but she tends to get grouchy towards the evening...no more battery to sustain, haha. Does Sher behave like this??

sarah said...

Good God. Why are kids like that? My baby doesn't nap sometimes (not because she doesn't want to but she somehow can't even after drinking milk) and she goes through the 12-14 hour day without a single nap (she wakes up at 6am and sleeps about 8pm). I hate it when she doesn't nap coz i know she's super tired but she will be up and about very hyper and driving me up the wall in the process :-(

Mamapumpkin said...

Hahaha.....clever girl. Really can drive you nuts, hor?!!! Same here, same here.....

凯妈 said...

haha...daddy bought a lousy toy. my son also will said that to me when he spoil something.