Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am Feeling The Stress And Anxiety

...coz Alycia will be sitting for her pre-school exam next week. I have been doing revision with her for the past 3 days but my brat doesn't seem to have much interest.... and her mind tends to wander somewhere else... and she will be talking about food or TV when I do revisions with her. I am really worried that she will not fare well in the exam.





Anyway, today we had dim sum at Sunway Lagoon Hotel. After I'm done publishing this post, I have to start doing revisions with Alycia again....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont get stressed now as this is nothing. Wait till the are in bigger class. I coach both my boys myself except BM which they go for tuition. It very diff teaching your own kids. Even my teacher friends dont teach their own kids. Next yr major stress as Abj will be sitting for his UPSR!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... I dont know how u can coach your boys... it requires tons of patience, which I lack. I think I'll send them to tuition in future.