Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Homecooked Dishes

That's what we had for dinner several nights ago. Though these are all simple dishes, they are all my favorite. I just love my mil's cooking. Whenever she's around, I will surely gain weight and will find it really hard to shed the extra pounds!




Stewed pork ribs, stir-fried spinach with garlic, steamed minced meat with dried wood fungus and water chestnuts and organic bitter gourd omelette.




Stewed pork ribs with lots of shallots (small red onions), tomatoes and 'sar keong' (a type of root like ginger with fragrant green leaves).




Steamed minced pork with water chestnuts and 'moke yue' (dried wood fungus).

2 comments:

Bits said...

Yummy ... yummy... I hope someone can cook all these dishes for me too...

Unknown said...

Ooh, must try to put the "moke yue" in my steam pork next time.