Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You're My Sister, You Don't Love Me Meh?

Sherilyn has a habit of sitting very closely to either Alycia, my mil or me at the dining table during mealtimes. She sits so closely to us that her hand will touch our hands and I can't even move my hands freely because her hand will be pressed against mine. Sometimes, she even gets on my nerves when she puts her bowl of rice and cup of water on the newspapers that I am reading.

Yesterday during dinner, Sherilyn pushed her chair towards Alycia, so that she would be seated very, very closely to her sister. But Alycia does not want her space invaded. Moreover, Sherilyn was having a bad cough and thick gooey goo has been flowing out freely from her nostrils, like worms and Alycia didn't want to catch the cold virus.

Alycia - Hey, don't sit so near me....

Sher - remained quiet and kept pushing her chair towards Alycia.

Alycia - I said don't sit so near me.....

Sher - You are my sister, you don't love me meh?

When my mil and I heard this, we just burst out into a loud guffaw!

4 comments:

Leena said...

Haha..can't say No to a sister right? She's so cheeky, just like Shern.

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

such a cute reply................it's so so so typical of Sher!

Annie Q said...

hahahahha, sherilyn so cheeky!!

MamaJo said...

Ha,ha.....so cute ler her.....Jona is always like that...like to hug Isaac tight tight till Isaac get very irrated and scold him.....