Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sherilyn And Baby C

Last week, Sherilyn skipped school for several days as she had a bad runny nose with lotsa worm-like goo shooting out and a chesty cough. When she was at home, it was hard to separate her from Baby C coz Sher is really fond of her baby sister. Anyway, Sher still touched her baby sister and when I wasn't looking, even kissed baby :S

When I was busy with other chores, Sher helped me entertain Baby C by singing to her...

... and Baby C simply adores Sherilyn cheh cheh too. In fact, she really loves to be in the company of both her cheh chehs. She would give me a wide grin whenever she hears her 2 boisterous sisters' voice, laughter and screams when she had just gotten up from her nap. She would also squeal and scream to draw her sisters' attention. It is really heart-warming to see the 3 girls enjoying each other's company.

Baby, crawl to cheh cheh... come on....


On a side note, we had a sumptuous dinner at Prince Hotel last night. I had one of the best desserts I have ever tasted! Go check out my other blog to find out!

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

Baby C really can crawl and have strong muscle to support her lor....