Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My New Bento Tools Finally Arrived



My bento tools ordered from http://www.nst.my/ finally arrived today after a wait of almost a month for the shipment to arrive from Japan. Alycia and Sher were very thrilled to see those bento stuff, especially the sauce pens. Alycia kept asking me to draw this and that with jams and sauces on her food! She even asked me if she could draw a party hat on her rice by herself lol! I shall start having fun with those tools tomorrow!

4 comments:

LHS said...

hehe..can't wait to see your "creation"

allthingspurple said...

My kids love the sauce pens too. Kimberly would write her name with ketchup filled pen or mayo filled pen over rice or sandwiches. Have fun bento-ing !

Annie Q said...

Wow..u also into bento-ing!!!!

Unknown said...

aiyo, so cute, thinking to order some bento tools online too...