Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Little Bathroom Singer

My brat told me the other day that she wanted to poo poo, so I brought her to the bathroom downstairs and I went back to the living room to be with Baby C. I could hear Sher singing away and I wasn't surprise coz she has always been an avid singer. When she told me she was finished with her poopie business, I went to the bathroom and saw her holding the water faucet and singing away like this :




This brat had in the past spoilt the water faucets and shower faucets in our bathrooms downstairs and upstairs countless times. This brat of mine is ever full of energy and ideas. Even when she does her business or takes her shower, she can't sit or stand still and must surely be up to something to keep herself entertained and occupied!

2 comments:

Niya prakash said...

Oh !! My God

Sherilyn ...teach me some ideas

Anonymous said...

Aiyo!!! Sher, oh Sher!