Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Want To Have Beard Too Mummy!

I realize I have been blogging a lot about Sherilyn but the fact is that this rascal of mine is just full of bright ideas and she always says things that leaves me in stitches.

Last night as I was brushing her teeth, she saw daddy's shaver and asked me what that is. Not that she doesn't know what a shaver is, she clearly knows what it is but she just likes to ask questions.

Sherilyn - mummy, what is this? (as she points to the shaver)

Me - a shaver.... to shave moustache or beard.

Sherilyn - I want to use.

Me - you don't even have moutache or beard silly girl.

Sherilyn - I want. Mummy, you buy me a beard and stick it on my face, then I can use the shaver ok?

Me - silly girl!

Sherilyn - giggles cheekily...


What kind of silly request that was but she really left me in stitches lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of my no.2's recent antic too. When asked to pee before going to bed at night, she STOOD next to the toilet bowl and insists that she wants to stand to pee like a boy. Even put her hands down there. I said she got no 'bird-bird', she says she will ask daddy for his...pengsan or not!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Szu.... lol, that's funny and know what, Alycia recently told me she wants to be a boy and she even stood up to pee a few times *slaps forehead* She must hv seen her male classmates peeing in the loo in school. I hope she grows up into a fine young lady and not something else lol!