Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Love This Huge Bed!

I placed Baby C on her cheh chehs' queen size mattress the other day and as she lay there alone, she stared at the moving fan on the ceiling, then she stared at the huge bed, then she stared at the colorful Princess bedsheet with eyes wide opened....





then she gave me a grin as she was happy to have the bed all to herself.....



then she stared at herself in the mirror and I sang "Who's that baby looking at the mirror" song to her..... and she gave me her heart-melting wide grin. She just loves looking at herself and at me at the mirror.

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh she looks cute lah :D

Annie Q said...

i like the colorful princess bedsheet!

dumb-baker said...

I luv all the pics here!!!!

Fussy mum said...

haha....baby looks so tiny on the huge bed. Very soon she will be able to climb up and down the bed.

凯妈 said...

2nd photo look like Sherilyn, she is adorable. I guess all babies love to look at the mirror.