Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Drawer Full Of Urine Bags And Sterile Bottles



Ever since Baby C's 2nd UTI (urinary tract infection) attack, I am so paranoid of her having another UTI attack that I stocked up my drawer with urine bags and sterile bottles from the hospitals. At the onset of foul-smelling pee (which smells like someone who had eaten petai or stinky beans the night before), I will collect her urine the following morning. Each urine test costs almost RM40. Since her attacks are so frequent, hubby and I have decided to have her urine tested every week. Can you imagine how much hubby is spending on urine tests, diapers, medical consultation and medication for Baby C a month?

1 comment:

Family First said...

Yeah, not cheap these days to bring up kids. I salute your hubby for being able to provide for 3 kids & a sahm ... hope to "retire" early like you someday ... haiz ... me still waiting for my first ever ppp opportunity ... no where in sight.