Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Deep Fried Mee Suah With Yummy Egg Sauce And Fish Paste

As promised, here are the pix of the noodles that I cooked for lunch yesterday. With my right hand carrying Baby C, I held the spatula with my left hand and cooked the sauce for the pre-cooked/deep fried mee suah with my left hand. It was such a hit with Alycia and Sherilyn. The noodles were very crispy and the egg sauce with fish paste went very well with the noodles.


Ingredients for the sauce : 2 eggs beaten, choy sum, fish paste, garlic, soya sauce, a dash of brown sugar (optional), some corn flour, water and pepper. Once the sauce and ingredients are cooked, pour the sauce over the pre-cooked mee suah.


The pre-cooked/deep fried mee suah can be eaten on its own, like the snack Mamee. Yums!

3 comments:

Blur Angel said...

looks yummy-licious!! hungry!

Irene said...

goodness, im hungry now!!!!

Family First said...

You are really a supermom! Can manage 3 little ones and cook and blog all in the same day. Me, have to wait till weekends to bake a simple cake cos my rascal will be with my mom then *smile*.