Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 9, 2008

What's Inside Their School Bags

When Alycia first started attending pre-school early last year, she was very reserved and did not talk much in school. She was such an anti-social and refused to talk that I thought she was suffering from selective mutism. She did not quite like going to school and had nervous symptoms like vomitting in the morning. After a few months, she made some friends and now, she's very sociable and chatty in school and likes going to school.

Now, Alycia even brings stickers to school to exchange with her friends. When I checked her school bag last week, I was surprised to see all sorts of things from home in her bag from stickers to balloons, coloring books, sticker books, toys, cards, notebooks and much more.

These things were recovered from Alycia's school bag and I removed them before she went to school last week.


Sherilyn the rubber stamp of Alycia also followed suit and I recovered some stickers, balloons, Lego blocks and even Baby C's teething rings from the bag. No wonder I could not find the teething rings for 2 days! There was even a Guardian Pharmacy flyer in the bag, which I threw away immediately *slaps forehead*

Do your kids bring these stuff to school too?

8 comments:

Niya prakash said...

Hi Shireen

Nice post !!! My child's in 7 th std . They used to exchhange some game CD's.

Baby C,

Take care of your little toys

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muhahahahahaha...this is too funny. Why would Sher brings Baby C's teething ring and Guardian flyer to school? Sher oh Sher :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..Kids today really have a lot of tricks up on their sleeves. So funny :P

Anonymous said...

Heheh1! i wonder what would chloe bring back home from school..when she starts in the fall.

凯妈 said...

haha...they are cute. I have to check my kid's school bag everyday because they have a message book from teacher, teacher will write down their activities and meal finish or not in the books. I always tell my kids, if you bring your toys to school, you can't get it back....

Fussy mum said...

haha...same here. Sharlene likes to put in her favourite soft toy...its a small bear.

Annie Q said...

hahhaha..this is a funny sight.

MamaJo said...

He,he...luckily, Jona school principal is fierce...so, Jona himself dare not bring any funny stuff to school...