Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Room Full Of Disposable Diapers

When Drypers was having a promotion at Jaya Jusco recently (I think sold at RM30.90 per pack), my mil and hubby bought 2 packs each of M size diapers for Baby C. That would have cost us a savings of around RM20 since the normal price is around RM35 each pack.

Now, the diapers are all stocked up in our laundry room / store room. Thankfully our house is big enough to keep stock of diapers. When we move to our new condo next month, I guess I will have to keep these under the bed!



Our friend who has boxes of free Pampers gave us a box full of L size Pampers. But I hate the orange color packaging Pampers. It's one of the lousiest diapers around as it leaks super easily and is flimsy. Since they are given free, why not? Just use them during the day.

5 comments:

MamaJo said...

Ha,ha...all these diapers photo, slowly 'flying' away from my memory liao...now, I don't 'kan cheong' of keep stock when there is promotion, as I plan to train Isaac to be diaper free, so, I can save a lot of $$$!!

Annie Q said...

Hey, this sight look so familiar, just like my boys's room. We also like to stock up a lot when there is sale. Normally we will buy 5-7 packs for each mammy and drypers, can u imagine how many. There is once someone ask me how many kids u have ar? u buy so many! hahahhahaha..
But now since my boys already toilet train in the day time, so now i only need for the nights.

mommy of 3 angels said...

i also am stocking up on diapers - huggies & sealer...all on sale mah!!

wah shifting ah...

Anonymous said...

Hi, saw you r "Pampers" user too. Just want to ask you something. Coz recently i bought Pampers to try. After use for a few days, i noticed some small brownish dots (feels like rusty) at the inner part of the drypers. Not little but all part of it. I don't feel good when seeing that instead of a clean white cotton surface. Wondering do you encounter the same on yours? Or perhaps i suspect the drypers is expired alr. Do feedback to me pls

Health Freak Mommy said...

Winnie.... I don't see any brown dots inside the Pampers brand of diapers. Are you sure the dots are from the diapers and not from your baby? Could the brown dots be your baby's poop? Young baby's poop are 'seedy' and looks like 'brown dots'.