Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pork Ribs Soup With Soya Beans



My mil cooked this simple soup for lunch the other day - pork ribs with soya beans.
She then blanched some vegetables and 'hor fun' or 'koay teow' and threw in some Hakka pork balls into the soup.

While my mil and the gals ate the hor fun with the soup, I just ate the pork ribs, pork balls, soya beans and lots of vegetables, minus the hor fun. It's a high protein, high fibre, high calcium and low carb meal, just perfect for dieters.

The smooth 'hor fun' bought all the way from Ipoh by hubby's aunt.

1 comment:

Niya prakash said...

Hi

Thanks a lot for vising my blog. I know that you've a very busy schedule and you've to take care care of angels and their studies also.

All those sweets have very high demand in India, contain more than 120 - 180 calories / 1 piece and costs RM1- 2 for / 1 piece. Some sweets are sell in Kilograms.

Some sweets are made with cottage cheese.

Till then bye

Take care

God bless