Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 28, 2008

Lightning Does Strike The Same Person Twice!

I cannot tell you how important it is to have an insurance for yourself, whether it is an auto insurance for your vehicle or a life insurance. They say that lightning never strikes the same person twice but I beg to differ. My friend is one unlucky guy. Last year, his expensive brand new Toyota MPV was stolen, around the same time that hubby’s MPV was stolen. After the car insurer had compensated him, he bought a brand new MPV, of the same brand. Yesterday, my friend told me that his 1-year old MPV was stolen again!! The daring and professional car thieves cut up the padlock to open the gate at the porch of his house, skillfully opened the MPV door without triggering the car alarm and drove the MPV away without anyone noticing them. The next morning, my friend woke up to a rude surprise when he was about to go to work and found the gate wide opened and his MPV missing. Oh yeah, when it rains, it pours heavily too. This guy was recently hospitalized for 2 weeks for Salmonella poisoning.

Fortunately my friend has purchased a comprehensive car insurance for his MPV and was compensated, albeit not 100%. His hospitalization bill was also taken care of by his insurers. Can you imagine how much my friend would have to cough out if he did not have an auto insurance or a medical insurance for himself?

If you are looking for an auto insurance or a life insurance, you can obtain up to 4 different auto insurance quotes and life insurance quotes from insurance1.com by filling out just one easy form online.



No comments: