Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Liver Pate



For foodies who love liver pate (a type of rich paste made of finely ground liver), you will love this dish from Delicious. The yellow paste in the white bowl in the middle is made of chicken liver. The appetizers at the side go very well with the pate and the thinly toasted french loaf. The liver pate is to be spread on the thinly toasted french loaf, like butter on toast.



Verdict : I am not a fan of pate, so I wouldn't say that the chicken liver pate is delicious but I love the appetizers and the thinly sliced toasted french loaf. Alycia and Sherilyn loved the toast and spread slabs of butter on it. We even ordered another tray of toast for the gals to munch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The liver would be good for me.. right about now.. :)

MamaJo said...

I love toast or bread....but, definitely not my kids or hubby...