Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Eating Dim Sum In The Hospital



I was bored to the core during my 4 days stay in the hospital with Baby C recently. I was also worried sick of Baby C's condition. Not only was I bored and worried sick, the hospital food also sucked big time. I was happy that hubby bought me my favorite dim sum for brunch on the 3rd day, but eating alone in the huge room facing the 4 walls and seeing how sick Baby C was, well it was really no fun. Though hubby brought me homecooked food everyday, I was merely swallowing my food without really tasting them and enjoying them. As the Chinese saying goes "sake loong yoke toa moa wai hau" (no appetite even to eat dragon meat ).

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

yes...what you said is also very true. so heart pain eat what also no taste. thank goodness baby Cassie already discharged now.

Anonymous said...

So nice of hubby.. :) but yup.. yer right..! can't eat if i were you too..!