Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Does Baby C Look Like A Boy?



Most people who see Baby C for the first time tell me that she looks very much like a boy. Does she? My urut lady (Malay masseuse) tells me that it's because when I was carrying her, I yearned for a boy, thus Baby C now looks like a boy. Crappy isn't it? Actually, both Alycia and Sherilyn looked like a boy too when they were infants. It was only when their hair grew longer that they looked more feminine.

Whatever it is, whether she looks like a boy or a girl, Baby C is still very cute in my eyes.


Doesn't she look more like a boy in this blue jammies?

8 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahahha i get the same comment...esp from my father-in-law!!! dunno if that's a big fat hint or not...of cos i "buat bodoh"! daddy already scared of having any more babies...the girls are driving him up the wall...hahhaha

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahahha i get the same comment...esp from my father-in-law!!! dunno if that's a big fat hint or not...of cos i "buat bodoh"! daddy already scared of having any more babies...the girls are driving him up the wall...hahhaha

allthingspurple said...

baby girls with beautiful eyes usually get mistaken for boys. Wait till her hair grew long when she is about one year old. She is going to be so pretty !

Niya prakash said...

Baby C's really an angel !!:)

God bless

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i think all babies look like boys when they are a few months old. hey, Baby C really looks a lot like Sher. Just compare the photo you have on your sidebar. Identical!!!!

Chinneeq said...

Baby C looks a lot like her father, Shireen :)

Annie Q said...

mine one is most ppl comment my young son looks like girl instead of boy. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh please! Some ppl just have to make such horrible comments! Your baby is just pure angelic! Newborns tend to look gender-neutral, so let anyone say anything! If someone were rude enuf to make such unwarranted comments, I'd hurt them real bad and plead self defence! If it makes you feel any better, my son looked like E.T. when I first saw him! Then after being cleaned up, he looked like my FIL! And to top it off, as a baby I'd have him in blue, and some ppl still thought he was a she! I did tell them he'd make one ugly she!!