Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 27, 2008

Best Fish Head Noodles!



This fish head noodles from a coffee shop at Kuchai Lama is by far the best I have ever tasted. It tastes much better than the famous Woo Hin fish head noodles at Taman Desa, Old Klang Road. This fish head noodles comes with huge prawns and fish paste. The soup is really very tasty, so tasty that I am really hooked on it. Anyone who loves fish head and prawns will love this noodles. Sorry I don't know the name of this coffee shop but I will ask hubby to take note of the name the next time he goes there. If you want to go to this coffee shop, you better go before 12 noon, otherwise, you'll have to wait for a long time before you get a place to sit. And you have to bear with the heat and sweat it out if you plan to go there for lunch. This coffee shop is also opened at night.

No comments: