Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby C Loves Being Sung To

Baby C loves being sung to. Each morning, I will play a children's nursery rhyme CD and sing to her (complete with actions) as I feed her antibiotics. She will coo, gurgle and smile as I sing to her. I will sing to her for at least an hour, till she finishes the 3ml of antibiotics. Then, she will take a short nap before I nurse her and bathe her.



These pix were taken last night just before bedtime. Baby C was crying and Sherilyn tried to pacify her by singing to her. I had taken videos of it but had accidentally deleted it after downloading it to my PC this morning. Baby C was smiling and responding happily as she heard her cheh cheh singing to her. She was moving her hands and kicking her legs gleefully non-stop as her eyes were fixated at her cheh cheh. Sherilyn felt so proud that she could pacify her little baby sister from crying. I'm going to try to capture another video of Sherilyn singing to Baby C tonight!


9 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

awwww...that is so sweet of Sher.
Reading this reminds of how I used to sing to Ashley just so that she would drink her milk :)

Niya prakash said...

I'm so happy to read this post. Sherilyn looks a proud sister.


Waiting for video...

God bless

Fussy mum said...

wow...this cheh cheh is so good in singing and a good helper too!

Anonymous said...

Yea, really have to capture it on video. :)

sunshine said...

I think Baby C looks like Sherilyn. Maybe thats why she likes to be with her...

Chinneeq said...

so convenient that you have 2 good helpers there :)

凯妈 said...

good that baby C loves to listen cheh cheh singing.

can't wait to view the video...:-)

MamaJo said...

People said when you have 3rd coming out, automatic your 2 elder kids will behave themselves well, like knowing they are big sisters now....:P

Anonymous said...

Oh my..!! look at cassie's hair..!!