Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Sunday

We had lunch at Rakuzen Japanese Restaurant @ Desa Park City yesterday. It was my first time out of my 'house prison' since the birth of Baby C 3 weeks ago and I had broken yet another confinement rule by going shopping before the end of my 1 month confinement period.

When I was choosing the baby sling at Baby Loft, the lady boss asked me when I was due!! Oh gosh, I tell you, my heart was crushed. Do I look like I am still pregnant? I am still rather skinny everywhere else but my belly looks really pathetic, like I am still 3-4 months pregnant. I just can't wait to start my daily running sessions and exercise on my fitball again. I hope no one would ask me if I am expecting again.



Sherilyn enjoying her udon (minus all the meat and vege) with chopsticks.





While Alycia enjoyed her rice, maki, cod fish and beef.

Read more about our Sunday here.






No comments: