Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Time To Blog

Today must have been my lucky day. Managed to grab 12 opps from my favorite advertising network. Now, I have to find the time to finish these posts in 2 days. It's quite difficult for me to blog during the day with 2 clingy toddlers and a newborn baby who wants my boops the entire day. I guess I will have to burn the midnight oil tonight.

It's time for my lunch now. My CL has cooked turmeric chicken, papaya soup with pork ribs and peanuts and a stir-fried vege. After lunch, it's back to work on my computer. That's why my weight just can't go down coz I've been so sedentary lately. Oooh, just can't wait for 2 months to pass coz that's when I can start exercising again.

No comments: