Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 25, 2008

Confinement Food

That's what I ate for lunch 2 days ago :



Papaya soup boiled with fish




'Mui Choi kai' (braised chicken with dried vegetables) and stir-fried celery with sliced pork.


Today, my CL boiled papaya soup again, this time with chicken. I still do not see an increase in my milk supply. Hopefully it will flow out superfluously in the days to come, esp. after my P-I-T-N CL leaves in 2 weeks' time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei, did you buy the right papaya? Why is it orange in color?? It has to be green papaya leh...and it looks like a melon/gua color.

Chinneeq said...

ya la...shireen, shud use green unripe papaya...another thing u could try is the fenugreek seeds. Just one tea spoon a day with warm water/ or your red dates drink :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Vien and Mum to QQ... the papayas were indeed raw, with a tinge of orangy. But dunno why after it's cooked, the flesh looked so ripe.