Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Busy Week

These few days I will be super busy rushing off all my outstanding assignments before I take a long blog break next week. But I think most likely I won't be able to resist turning on my computer to check my emails and to start blogging again the same day I am discharged from the hospital, knowing my stubborn self! I am just not the type who can sleep or lay on my bed doing nothing the whole day.

2 comments:

MamaJo said...

And, I can't wait to see your precious princess too....take care ya...

Anonymous said...

baby will take up your time. But I'm back in front the pc the next day I was discharge frm the hospital, still sit in front of the pc but lesser time. :D