Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 7, 2008

Burning Midnight Oil

I'm set to burn the midnight oil for the next 2 days to complete all my outstanding assignments before I go on my long blog break. Feel really tensed as I have to churn out so many posts - both paid posts and personal posts and I have only 2 more days to complete them.

Preparations for the new baby are almost done. Tomorrow, or rather later today (it's past midnight already), I have to dig out the old Mothercare sterilizer, get ready my breast pump, get a tin of newborn baby formula (just in case I have no milk, knock on wood!) and get hubby to jack up the playpen. And I am all ready.... to welcome my angel home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! that's really exciting..! take it easy on the assignments eh. ;) your health is important.. eh.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope everything will go well for you. And all your assignments will be completed on time. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i can't wait to see your precious angel :D

LHS said...

time just flies...hope everything will go well for you.

Anonymous said...

you're almost there.. can't wait to see your little princess. have a safe and sound c-sec. God Bless.

MamaJo said...

A question: Nowadays you don't use steriliser to steam your girl milk bottles meh?

Annie Q said...

Count down, one more day to go! Have a smooth & safe delivery. Take care. U give birth at pantai hospital?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamajo... at 3 and 4 yo still need to sterilize meh? I just rinse with boiling water b4 using the bottles.