Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Loves Reading

I started reading to Baby yesterday. After nursing Baby, I placed her back in the cot and started to read to her. Her eyes were fixated at the book and she was listening to me intently. When I stopped reading to her and went upstairs for my bath, she was crying for attention. The CL thought she was hungry and fixed her 1 ounce of formula but she did not drink it. Baby really loves to be talked to. I should fish out my old Glenn Doman math dots flash cards and my homemade flash cards and start flashing to her today. Call me a kiasu mum!





Pix of baby taken yesterday @ 6 days old.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salute to you la...can still flash to baby. I hardly got the time to do so...sob sob...I'm so left behind

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow....she sure is one smart baby :D

Unknown said...

wow, you still have time and energy to do it...i was busy to breastfeed n pump milk when I was in confinement time.

Anonymous said...

6days old u already start reading!!! u betul2 kiasu....LOL

Anonymous said...

wow.... can baby even focus vision yet?

Fussy mum said...

hi, happy to hear that baby loves reading....show more black and white objects to her as it will help to stimulate her brain. U take care.

MamaJo said...

The baby has her own personal look