Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We All Love Cream Puffs



Beard Papa's cream puff or J.Co / Big Apple doughnuts? Which one do we like more? I'll give a resounding vote to Beard Papa's cream puffs. I can't tell you how delicious those cream puffs are - they are not 'jelak' as the cream is fresh and made from fragrant imported vanilla beans and the pastry is oh so puffy and crispy. Though I am so conscious of my weight, I tend to have a weakness for cream puffs and I can even chomp down 2-3 of them at one go. These cream puffs must be eaten on the day you buy them. If you put them in the fridge overnight, the puffs will turn squidgy the following day. The cream will also lose its vanilla fragrance. Hubby normally buys half a dozen and we would normally finish them all in a day.


Luckily Alycia and Sherilyn love the cream puffs too, so I am 'forced' to share the sins with them and don't have to gobble them down all by myself.

Even my fussy Miss Spity Spat loves the cream puffs to bits and as she eats them, she would go "hmmmmm....... very nice......". Mummy would be too busy eating her own cream puffs that she will let Miss Spity Spat eat the cream puff on her own and mess up everywhere - her hair, her face, her clothes, the dining table.....

7 comments:

slavemom said...

Mmmmm... U make me wanna eat them now. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy but nope, don't think I'm a cream puff person. :)

Anonymous said...

We love cream puffs too..!

Mamapumpkin said...

So where can I buy these cream puffs leh??? I am drooling now....

Health Freak Mommy said...

BP...you can buy them from Mid Valley Megamall or Pavillion. There are 3 flavors - green tea, chocolate and vanilla and I like the last one best :)

Vickylow said...

From the messy eating they are learning, improving their motor skill.

Unknown said...

Yummy!I like cream puff but my kids doesn't like it.I like being with your kids cuz they love all kinds of dessert.