Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My New Temp Maid

Just a little update on my new temp Indon maid. She has been with us for exactly 1 week. So far, her performance is slightly above average, though she can be quite forgetful over certain things and tends to simply say 'ya ya' and appears to understand what I am saying but in actual fact, she does not get what I am trying to say. What I like most about her is that she is really patient with the kids and treats my kids really well. I don't know if it's just for show since she is only here for a week, to gain my liking as well as the kids' liking towards her. But she sure knows how to break the ice and make the kids laugh all the time. If she continues to perform well, I may consider absorbing her as my permanent maid. Well, I am praying hard that she will continue to be really good and not just a new broom that sweeps clean.

1 comment:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i can't access your dotcom. is it down?

maybe the new maid is scared to ask questions coz you might think she's slow in picking up