Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, March 13, 2008

If She Continues To Be Good

If my new temp Indon maid continues to perform well, I am absorbing her as a permanent maid. I had spoken to the maid agent last night and he told me that it would not be much of a problem to make the switch. However, it's still too early to evaluate this maid sufficiently in every aspect as she's only with me for 1.5 weeks. Last night after my conversation with the maid agent, I asked my maid if she's happy working for us and she said yes. When I asked her if she would like to continue working with us, she smiled happily and said yes. Hopefully this maid will continue to perform well and continue to treat my kids well. These maids normally change their attitude (for the worse) and performance will also slacken over time and I just hope my maid won't. With 2 toddlers and 1 baby coming soon, I really need a good maid to help relieve my burden.

2 comments:

MamaJo said...

I wish you luck!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck..! i hope this maid turns out to be the best.. :) it is hard to train and re-train a new maid.. and bad for the kids too.. to see one maid after another.