Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 17, 2008

I Am Dreaming Of Owning A Home Gym

Hubby is a member of a gym in one of the shopping complexes here but lately he has not been going to the gym regularly due to a hectic work schedule. Though he has not been going to the gym, he still has to continue paying the monthly subscription fees. I find that it is such a waste of money to pay hundred over bucks every month for something that he is not making full use of. If only we had enough space in our house, I would have asked him to buy a treadmill and a weight equipment so that we can workout at home. It costs much cheaper, more convenient and more practical this way, to have a gym of our own at the comforts of our very own home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My top floor of my 2 1/2 storey hse is converted to my gym. I've a threadmill, cycle exerciser, a rowing machine , weights & fitball. I run at the stadium in the mornings while evenings I workout in my home gym.

Health Freak Mommy said...

A&A's mom....wow, you're really a fitness freak! I wish I had a home gym too.