Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pregnancy At Week 31+


That's my big baby belly at week 31+. The 2 gals still love to hug and kiss my belly, especially Sherilyn. Baby is very active and is moving, squirming and kicking mummy all the time. She's also very prone to hiccups. The tightenings and Braxton Hicks contractions are very frequent and I get them throughout the day. They are more frequent when I need to pee, when I move too much, when the baby moves and stretches, when my tummy is being touched or pressed (especially during ultrasound scans) and after every meal. That's the reason why I can't eat much these days. My guts are now all squeezed by the enlarging uterus to a point where I hardly feel hungry these days.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, u look so slimlah & u said u look fat! I looked like a beached whale even at earlier stage of pregnancy. Wishing u a safe & speedy delivery.

Anonymous said...

I make my boys read Malay story books. Then they luv to watch Adi & Ayah & also the Geng Bas Sekolah. I also coach them. I find their BM is slowly improving.

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry that comment was 4 another blog!!

MamaJo said...

U seem doesn't put too much weight huh?

Anonymous said...

Ya, I don't eat much too when I was pregnant. Hope everything will go smoothly for you.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

active is good eh? but must be painful for mommy :D

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah baby sure got lots of love from her sisters...hey u look great & slim!!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

A&A's mom and Tot's mom... thanks for the well wishes :)


Mamajo... I gained the most weight in this pregnancy.

Barb... yup, at times, those kicks are quite painful... but I love them :)

Mei Ling... i bet you are even slimmer. I couldn't believe ur tummy was still quite flat at week 16!

Unknown said...

wow!you still look good at this stage.Although i am not pregnant now but my younger daughter still like to hug and feel my tummy LOL!cuz it's very big like i am having a bb!:)