Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Now You See My TV, Now You Don't

I have a 30-inch TV in my bedroom, right at the foot of our king-size bed. Some of my friends who are into feng shui have advised me not to place a TV in front of a bed but if I really want to have it, then it is good to cover the TV screen with a thick piece of cloth. In feng shui, it is not advisable to place a mirror or any reflective screens in front of the bed. I have seen some really cool foot of bed tv lifts for the bedroom. With a touch of a button, a sleek plasma TV appears and disappears from the foot of the bed into a plug n' play, infra-red control! The TV will be concealed inside the console when not in use. I have never seen anything like this before. You should really check this cool item out!

No comments: