Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Memories Of My Previous Job

It’s really not easy to be a SAHM. It’s a round-the-clock job and I don’t get any annual leave, no rest, no medical leave even when my body is hot enough to make half-boiled egg under my arm pit, no bonus and no salary increment. Having said that, I still have no regrets being a SAHM as this is exactly what I had wanted to do when I was still in the crazy corporate world. Every now and then, I do miss my previous job at my old office. If you’ve been following my blog, I did mention before that the company that I once worked in, the office is facing a beautiful golf course, a huge landscaped lake and some mansions behind some hills. The scenery from the penthouse of my office is almost as beautiful as Branson Missouri and each time I feel stressed out, I would walk to the windows and look down at the lake. That’s my favorite past time each time I was stressed out – to look at the fish swim in the lake and watch golfers play golf at one of the most expensive golf courses in our country. When I am stressed out with my kids now, I just sit in front of my computer and blog my stress away!

No comments: