Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 1, 2008

HK Actress Choi Siu Fun's Wedding

My cousin emailed me pix of Hong Kong actress's Choi Siu Fun's recent wedding. Do you know who her hubby is? I guess he must be a HK actor too.


Doesn't she look stunning in her wedding gown?


I really love her wedding gown!


Pix of Choi Siu Fun's guests, mostly HK celebrities :


Jessica Hsuen, one of my favorite actresses. I think she's really cool and smart... and she speaks perfect English too.




Charmaine Sheh, former Miss Hong Kong. I think she's got bad taste in her dressing.

This actress is also a former Miss Hong Kong. I think she's a tad too casual in this outfit which also made her look a tad frumpy.

1 comment:

凯妈 said...

her hubby is actor from China.